Tuesday 2 February 2016

The Monthly Playlist: January

Before we get into more serious posts I wanted to share with you my January Playlist. I love making playlists and I decided this year that I would create Spotify playlists each months with songs that I'm listening to a lot, sing I'm discovering and songs I've rediscovered. I'm very happy with January's and there's a wide mix of genres in it.
On 1st January I opened Spotify and I really wanted a great song to kick off the year. I hit shuffle on Spotify's Feel Good Friday playlist and New Radicals "You Get What You Give" was the first song that came on. I listened to the words and it all seemed fitting so that's the first track of January. Then there a healthy mix of everything from Alphabeat to Alice Cooper and Nirvana to Justin Bieber. And of course, there had to be a David Bowie track in there. RIP Starman. x

No comments:

Post a Comment